Thank you for your interest! This job opportunity is closed as of 6/5/2023. Please check weareunseen.org/join-us for future opportunities.
Sadly, human trafficking and modern slavery affect 50 million people worldwide. To combat this, anti-trafficking organizations need to rapidly expand. This is where Unseen comes in! We’re a capacity-building organization, investing in the growth of great anti-trafficking nonprofits.
You can help accelerate anti-trafficking work around the world! Join Unseen as a marketing Project Manager to assist with the growth of our 20+ anti-trafficking partner organizations. Collaborating with our freelance network of Creatives, you’ll produce beautiful marketing materials that our partners use to raise funds and expand their work. We provide you with detailed project management systems and training, a network of Creatives, and a supportive and friendly remote team.
Project Management - 90%
- You’re an adept relationship and detail manager. You communicate thoroughly—especially in writing and have a good eye for design. You tell stories ethically, and enjoy being on a team!
- Provide thorough and excellent customer service to a caseload of partner accounts.
- Per design project, develop a detailed creative service agreement, project scope, and creative brief via input from the anti-trafficking partner and your Unseen Partnership Manager.
- Write/edit marketing copy for each product, integrating partner and Program Team input.
- Contract a freelance Creative. Manage timelines to ensure that all products are delivered on-time, within scope and budget. Report and escalate problems to supervisor as needed.
- Use project management software (Monday.com) to manage projects. Keep project and team boards current.
- After each project, evaluate the final product, project process, freelancer, and your own work. Suggest and integrate new learnings.
- Participate in daily Creative Review Meetings for projects. Track and implement feedback.
- Annually: Participate in annual roadmapping/strategy meetings with current partner accounts to determine partner’s marketing/product needs. Contribute to vetting and onboarding of new anti-trafficking partner organizations.
Administration - 10%
- Prioritize and participate in Unseen staff meetings, Program Team meetings, and 1x1’s.
- As needs arise, additional areas of responsibility may be assigned based on your strengths.
You're invited to apply at Indeed.com
For a comprehensive job description, please see button, below.
- This position is exempt, remote, and operates during daytime M-F business hours, ~40-45 hrs/wk. Salary is comparable to industry standards for small nonprofits starting at $45,000-$55,000 per year. Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave; medical, dental, and vision benefits; and a matching 401K opportunity. You must reside in the United States, and be eligible to work here.
- We’re a remote team with a big vision: We envision a world where exploiters are stopped, vulnerable people have livelihoods, and trafficking survivors pursue lives of freedom and impact.
- We function as a marketing and project management partner, serving a portfolio of vetted organizations, building marketing products to help them grow. We deliver 130+ customized marketing products annually to our partners—at no cost to them! They use these products to raise more funds, so they can come alongside more people. View Annual Report and partner website.